- All of our trucks can be driven on a car licence.
- Trolleys, straps, blankets and movers packs are available for hire. See below for prices.
- Easy to use trucks. Simple instructions given as needed.
- 8 hour hires are between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm. If you arrive after 9.30 the truck is still due back at 5.30pm. Alternatively, you can pick the truck up no later than 5.30pm and return it at 8am the following morning for the same price.
- 4 hour hires are either 8.30am – 12.30pm or 1pm – 5pm. Hires outside of these times will be deemed 8 hour hires.
- Day/night hire is pick up at 8.30am and return at 8am the following morning or pick up no later than 5.30pm and return at 4.30 the following afternoon.
- Late fees: if the trucks are returned after the booked time, late fees will apply. If the truck is not returned by the close of business, overnight fees will be charged. This can range between $30 and a half day rate depending on the length of time for the whole hire. The vehicle will be due to be returned at 8am the following morning.
- UP TO 100 kilometres free per day are included in the rental prices. That is potentially a value of $45 you are getting for FREE from us. This saves you even more money than you would elsewhere.
- All trucks come with a full tank of diesel and MUST be returned with a FULL tank.
- Basic insurance is included. See below for information about insurance.
- All prices are inclusive of G.S.T
- Bond of $200
- 4 doors
- Under 2000 cc